Thursday, January 17, 2008

COME JOIN US!

Welcome to our blog! Our business started with a passion for all things 'pretty'. We now offer a huge line of home decor and gift designs that are uniquely original. Every piece is lovingly hand-made and/or hand-crafted by our large staff of artisan's. Ever wish you had a way to meet and speak with others that share your love of home decor or crafting? Well, you have come to the right place! We invite you to participate in our blog......meet new friends that share your passion, speak directly to our talented designer Mary Chronis or any member of our management or staff. Combined we have many years of experience in designing, crafting, starting a business, building a website and much more. Please feel free to ask any questions or simply offer your thoughts on what you would love to see us add to our designs. We welcome questions or input on decorating or designing. We would love to hear from you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website is the greatest! I don't know how you do it! You have something for everybody. I can't wait to get my first order. Oh yeah, I really really am impressed with the t.v. show you did. Especially that dark headed girl "Cindy", I think was her name. She's beautiful and seems sooo smart. I am so glad I found your website, I am telling all my friends about it.

Owners, Management and Staff of Roses and Rust Boutique/The Romantic Victorian Home Collection said...

Hi Victorian Vickie.....thank you so much for the kind words. The lady 'Cindy' in the video is my daughter. She will very much appreciate your compliment. Please visit our website or come back to 'blog' anytime!

Sherrie

Anonymous said...

Good idea for a blog. There are so few places to go to meet fellow crafters.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Sheryl.....it's GREAT to hear from you! I look forward to seeing your photos.

Owners, Management and Staff of Roses and Rust Boutique/The Romantic Victorian Home Collection said...

Hi Sheryl........it's GREAT to hear from you! I look forward to getting your photos.

Sherrie

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I just the love the stuff you put up on your website. I am looking for something and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have an Laura Ashley room and I am looking for an accent chair for the room to give it an uplift. Where do I go in the San Franciso Bay area to get it or where do I go for one? Goldie

Owners, Management and Staff of Roses and Rust Boutique/The Romantic Victorian Home Collection said...

Hi gldmdlst.....I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the San Francisco Bay area....can one of our blogger's help this nice person?

Sherrie

Owners, Management and Staff of Roses and Rust Boutique/The Romantic Victorian Home Collection said...

In reference to gldmdlst......You can find accent chairs in any leading furniture stores in your area. If you're having difficulty looking for a good pattern that will match your decor, the best thing to do is look for an ivory or white or beige accent chair, upholstered in plain white, beige or ivory fabric. This is a neutral pallete for you. You can then shop for any Laura Ashley pillow that will complement your decor and prop it on the chair. Make sure the pillow size is proportional to your chair, as this will give it a custom look. if your chair is large, you can add a bolster with the square pillow. Leftover fabric from your room decor is also a good resource to have your pillow made. Using a neutral piece of furniture is always a great investment---you can re-use it again and again and move it from room to room.